Why "It's Profitable to Participate"
With being a member of the Tolland County Chamber of Commerce your greatest benefit will be that you are a part of the businesses who are making Tolland County the greatest place to live and work while taking advantage of the following.
- Networking Opportunities - Business Before & After Hours, Business Over Breakfast and "Happy Hour" - Held Monthly - Take advantage of meeting new clients and connecting with existing ones.
- Advertising Opportunities - Affordable way to get your business name out.
- Sponsorships - High visibility and advertising value offered to members who sponsor Chamber events such as the Annual Golf Tournament, Business Showcase, Business After Hours, Auction, and other programs throughout the year. Event sponsors get their name prominently displayed and promoted with the event. Pre-event publicity and mailings afford advertising exposure with sponsorships.
- Alice C. McPadden Scholarship - Two $1500 scholarships awarded annually, (one to a student, one to a business person for continuing education). Available only to chamber members and their immediate family.
- Grand Opening & Ribbon Cuttings - These increase the visibility of new members and members who have expanded their business.
- Individual and Group Health Insurance Products - Aetna and ConnectiCare plans available.
- Informational Seminars - Held to assist with your business needs.
- Business Showcase - Networking and Table Top Displays available to highlight your business to other members and the community.
- Annual Golf Tournament - Sponsorship Available
- "Evening of Elegance" Auction - Held Bi-Annually in November. The largest fundraiser of the chamber.
- Business Referrals/Information Center - Place your business cards and brochures in the chamber office.
- Expertise of a Professional Staff - Collectively over 45 years of chamber experience.
- Membership Plaque - Display proudly in your place of business.
- Member to Member Discount
Simply stated, our Chamber is business and professional people working together to make our community a better place for everyone to live and work.
If you would like more information about joining this dynamic business organization, please call the Tolland County Chamber of Commerce at (860) 872-0587.